Library Building, 1951

Item

Buildings_Landmarks_004.jpg

Title

Library Building, 1951

Description

The campus library building, (now know as the Academic Programs and Support Center Building) as seen from the left side of the entrance. The triptych frieze on the front of the building was created by Mrs. Pearl Heath, former Art Instructor.
Old ACC.RG.2012.601 Photographs/Buildings: Library Building - APSC
Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1216, height:1500)

Date

1951~

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
Copyright Not Evaluated: As of 05/28/2020, the copyright for this item has not been investigated by Hamersly Library.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Library Building, 1951
,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed September 16, 2021, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/1168.