Front of Wolverton House

Item

Buildings_Landmarks_266_a.jpg
Buildings_Landmarks_266_b.jpg

Title

Front of Wolverton House

Description

Front view of Wolverton House with view of the right wall and the front entrance.
Verso:
"Oregon College of Education
memorandum to: Archives File Date 1-18-72
From Ellis A. Stebbins
This is a picture of the old Wolverton house which stood on the campus at the NW corner of the intersection of North Monmouth and West Jackson streets. It was purchased by the state in about 1923 and at first was used as a faculty residence house for single women members of the faculty. From 1928 to 1958 it was used for a music Hall; upon completion of the new music building in 1958, this building was razed."
Old ACC.RG.2012.601 Photographs/Buildings: Wolverton House
"a: Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height:1051)

b: Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height:1062)"

Date

1928/1958

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
Copyright Not Evaluated: As of 05/20/2020, the copyright for this item has not been investigated by Hamersly Library.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Front of Wolverton House

,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed May 17, 2022, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/1439.