Gymnasium, now Maple Hall, 1915

Item

Historical_Campus_046.jpg

Title

Gymnasium, now Maple Hall, 1915

Description

Maple Hall, built in 1915, was the first school gynasium on campus.
Scanned image using the Ebson Expression 10000 XL as a tif image (1200 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 6460, height: 4031); then converted into jpg format

Date

1915

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
No Copyright - United States: As of 05/08/2020, Hamersly Library believes this item is free of copyright under the laws of the United States.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Gymnasium, now Maple Hall, 1915,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed December 7, 2021, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/633.