Gentle House, 1920

Item

Historical_Campus_160.jpg

Title

Gentle House, 1920

Description

A photo of Gentle House circa the 1920s. Gentle House was built in 1880, purchased by the Thomas Gentle family in 1914, and donated by the university in 1981 by the Gentle family.
Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height: 1158)

Date

1920~

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
No Copyright - United States: As of 05/05/2020, Hamersly Library believes this item is free of copyright under the laws of the United States.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Gentle House, 1920
,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed October 22, 2021, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/766.