Humanities Building, 1965

Item

Historical_Campus_164.jpg

Title

Humanities Building, 1965

Description

The Humanities and Social Sciences building, now known as Bellamy Hall, was built in 1964. The building was initially constructed to replace the south wing of Campbell Hall after it was disroyed in the 1962 Columbus Day Storm. The building was renamed Bellamy Hall in 2009 in honor of Humanities professor John Bellamy.
Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height: 1057)

Date

1965

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
Copyright Not Evaluated: As of 05/05/2020, the copyright for this item has not been investigated by Hamersly Library.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Humanities Building, 1965
,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed May 17, 2022, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/770.