Library in Campbell Hall, 1898

Item

Historical_Campus_141.jpg

Title

Library in Campbell Hall, 1898

Description

Campbell Hall housed the university library until 1951, when a new library (now APSC) was built. APSC was replaced by Hamersly Library in 2000.
Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height: 1008)

Date

1898

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
No Copyright - United States: As of 05/05/2020, Hamersly Library believes this item is free of copyright under the laws of the United States.

Type

Image; StillImage

Coverage

United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth

Citation

“Library in Campbell Hall, 1898
,” Omeka @ WOU, accessed September 23, 2021, https://omeka.wou.edu/document/747.