Greenwood Rural School
Greenwood Rural School was located on Greenwood Road between the Oak Point and Eola schools. It was added to the Rural Training Program in 1927 during a peak enrollment period for Oregon Normal School students in need of practice teaching placements. The building was much like the one at Oak Point; a single-room school house. Greenwood was dropped from the Rural Training Program in 1937 as the Oak Point’s enrollment dropped and there were not enough students for the practice teachers to fulfill practice teaching requirements.