The Rickreall School
The Rickreall School was near the intersection of Highways 22 and 99W. Constructed in 1923, it was considered to be a model school building with running water and electricity in every classroom. Rickreall School was part of the Rural Training Program from 1923 to 1940. This center was a residential placement for Oregon Normal School students. Prior to this modern building there was a previous school in Rickreall, however it is unclear of the exact location. This building in this image is still standing and was sold in 2009 by the Dallas School District. It is currently hosts antique vendors and is used for community events.