The Humanities and Social Sciences building, now known as Bellamy Hall, was built in 1964. The building was initially constructed to replace the south wing of Campbell Hall after it was disroyed in the 1962 Columbus Day Storm. The building was renamed Bellamy Hall in 2009 in honor of Humanities professor John Bellamy.
The 1888 graduating class of Oregon State Normal School standing in front of Campbell Hall. Of note is the small tree on the left, the class gift of 1887, which is now the Giant Sequoia in front of Campbell Hall.
A student from the 1970s after getting "tubbed" in the Todd Hall dormitory. Tubbing was an event that occurred when a woman got engaged — her friends would drag her in a bathtub and douse her with cold water.
A student from the 1970s getting "tubbed" in the Todd Hall dormitory. Tubbing was an event that occurred when a woman got engaged — her friends would drag her into a bathtub and poor cold water on top of her.
A 1968 Homecoming lawn decorations in front of the Maaske Hall with a large sign depicting a bank called 'Maaskeville Bank Inc' and in front are cutouts of cowboys and a small sign that reads 'Shoot Cal Western.'
The Grove, 1969, page 31.
A view across Monmouth Avenue of the Campus Elementary School (now ITC) and the Administration (Now the Lieuallen) buildings from the roof to the Natural Science building. Students are walking between classes.