Groups of students and faculty are scattered across the lawn of the Training School with 3 more buildings pictured behind. This is the District School, (commonly called 'the Patch School), used for teacher training before the college built the Training School on campus.
Mrs Alice A (Applegate) Peih (Asst In. Training Dept) 1896-97
Apt 420 Rogue Valley Manor
Received June 27, 1966
Old ACC.RG.2012.601 Photographs/Buildings: Training School