The Mash Pole was originally located between the administration building and the old library. It was relocated in 2004 to a more visible location between the Instructional Technology Center and the Old College of Education building.
The Mash Pole has a series of different locations with the direction and distance from campus.
The Senior Bench was presented as a class gift from the Class of 1926. The original concrete bench had become old and worn so it was later replaced. Originally located on the east lawn of Campbell Hall underneath the Giant Sequoia, the Senior Bench has been moved to the west lawn of the Cottage next to the Sharon Christa McAuliffe Memorial Tree.
The arch, which stood behind Campbell Hall, with view of a tree behind it. A paragraph to the right of the image reads, "The Arch is as a crossroad where the traveler upon the educational highway pauses to consider and choose. To the east is the dim hallway of the "Ad" building wherein knowledge is gained and character moulded. To the west stands the shrine of physical strength and beauty; the north spells comfort and home, and far off, the eye is drawn irresistably to drink in the beauty of meadow and rolling hills."
Norm yearbook, 1923, page 19