Front view of Wolverton House with view of the right wall and the front entrance.
"Oregon College of Education
memorandum to: Archives File Date 1-18-72
From Ellis A. Stebbins
This is a picture of the old Wolverton house which stood on the campus at the NW corner of the intersection of North Monmouth and West Jackson streets. It was purchased by the state in about 1923 and at first was used as a faculty residence house for single women members of the faculty. From 1928 to 1958 it was used for a music Hall; upon completion of the new music building in 1958, this building was razed."
Old ACC.RG.2012.601 Photographs/Buildings: Wolverton House